1. Don’t leave your pet in the yard the pranksters will be out.
2. No candy for pets, chocolate is often poisonous, tin foil, and wrappers can be dangerous.
Be careful of pets near a lit pumpkin, they can knock it over, or get burned.
Don’t dress the dog in a costume unless he loves it, this can be stressful on a dog.
3. If you dress a dog, make sure it is not constricting, or obstructing vision, and get your pet used to wearing the costume.
4. All but the most social dogs should be kept in a separate room from trick or treaters, strangers in costume can be very scary and confusing.
5. Be careful your pet does not leave the home when the door is open.
6. Walk you dog early, before dark.
Click Here to download our PDF form.